In accordance to Article 13(1) of the GDPR be informed that:
- The controller of your personal data is the Polish Corrosion Society (PSK) based at Elblaska 133A, 80-718 GDANSK
In case of any doubts related to the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of personal data processing is to provide services covered by the agreement on participation in the conference (registration), taking into account the highest standards of guest service, including communication with the guest before, during and after the service.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of the provisions of Article 23.1 of the Personal Data Protection Act, under which it is required to process said data with a view to performing the Agreement where the person whom such data refers to is a part of the Agreement or where it is essential to undertake actions before the Agreement is concluded at the request of the whom such data refers to (by registering, to purchase a service, the Agreement is concluded under which the Seller may process personal data to the extent required for the execution of this Agreement and after the Agreement is performed, for correspondence purposes).
- The recipients of your personal data may be co-organizers of conference, companies that operate on behalf of the Administrator in the area of conference services
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries (to countries outside the EU)
- Your personal data will be kept for 10 years
- You have the right to the access to and rectification or erasure (after the conference) of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability
- Providing personal data is a condition for the conclusion of the Agreement for the provision of services with the Administrator, therefore the data subject is obliged to provide them. In the case of refusal to provide personal data, the Service Agreement will not be able to be realized
- If you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority PUODO / President of the Office for Personal Data Protection]. Contact with respective person responsible for data protection: email@example.com